Global Developments in Offshore Wind Power – What this means for the U.S market?
Access this presentation and audio by completing the form on the right >>>
Can the US market really reach it’s 25+ GW potential? This is a question so often asked by the offshore wind community and one which is addressed in this excellent presentation by Erica Eagan, Senior VP, Corporate Finance at Helaba (Landesbank Hessen Thüringen).
This presentation will provide you with useful info and data on:
- What is needed for the success of US offshore wind?
- Historical US annual and cumulative wind power capacity growth and predictions for offshore wind
- What is driving down the levelized cost of power?
- Strike Prices from European offshore wind farms
- Components of LCOE in Europe – targets for reduction in capital and operating costs
- Wind farm scale and siting – European developments compared to the US
- Turbine size, European developments and potential benefits for the US.
- Foundations, Electrical Infrastructure and Logistics – European developments and implications for the US.
- Financing Risk - The European evolution and what it means in the US
This presentation was given at the US Offshore Wind 2019 conference in June – north Americas largest annual gathering of offshore wind executives.
Download this presentation by completing the form on the right >>>
Did you know?
US Offshore Wind developers, financiers and supply chain players will be presenting their project plans and announcing new partnerships at the 5th US Offshore Wind 2020 conference and supply chain exhibition on June 18-19 at the Boston Hynes Convention Center to 2000+ offshore wind delegation. Save the dates in your diary and plan to attend!