PV Operations Dallas
Conference and Exhibition
The Texas market holds more opportunity than ever before for solar, wind and storage. Making the most of the surge in demand and advances in the PV market, businesses must have the right information on PPAs & pricing structure, interconnections and regulation, fluctuating costs and how this will affect an asset owner’s profitability.
PV Operations Dallas 2020 will give you the element to balance the use of innovative technologies, sharing of project costs and risk allocation for the project’s success.
To help you reach O&M excellence and maximize the performance of your PV plants, PV Operations Dallas 2020 (April 16-17, Dallas, Westin Galleria) will bring together more than 250 key executives (out of 750 PV, wind and storage execs) from every link of the solar PV market to tackle the market competitiveness, O&M, asset management and performance challenges.
Join PV Operations Dallas 2020 for a ground-breaking, and commercially driven study of what’s required to achieve O&M excellence and maximize the profitability of your solar PV assets.
Enter your details to the right to receive the brochure >>>
Sign up for the brochure now and you’ll receive:
- Conference agenda and overview of every case study, workshop and major stakeholder panel
- Gain exclusive access the group booking discount codes so you can save $ on your tickets to the 2020 event
- What’s more, we’ll send you an e-copy of every industry whitepaper, interview, webinar and infographic we produce straight to your inbox to ensure that you get the latest PV operations insights in real-time
Opportunities to participate in the program will close shortly – contact me directly for details.
Extract Every MW From Your PV Assets
This year’s agenda will help you to:
- Tackle cost pressure in O&M
Learn how to boost efficiency, power output and minimize OPEX, while maintaining quality and asset profitability
- Avoid failure and lost revenue
Be part of the integration of development, design, engineering, construction and O&M across owner-operators to improve strategy and execution with their associate EPCs, software partners, O&M providers and component manufacturers
Find out how to accommodate a bigger footprint of modules and newer tech, improving workforce retention and aligning goals in your supply chain
- Get on top of tech innovation
Learn how to use cybersecurity systems, make the most out of bifacial modules, perform interconnection upgrades and optimize overall site health of hybrid plants
- Manage data interpretation for better implementation
Use cost modelling data and trends for better performance to boost asset profitability, despite ITC uncertainty and cost crisis
See you at the conference!