- 500+ senior attendees with 60+ exhibition booths [60% sold out already] from companies including Duke Energy, Engie, GE Renewable Energy, Goldwind, NGC, Fluid life, NREL, Acciona Energy, E ON
- 18+ hours of dedicated networking with focus on interactive workshops and roundtables, plus our networking service WindLink; we’ve taken feedback on board from past years and 2020 will be the most interactive and engaging forum to-date with topical roundtables to support Q&A
- An industry reflective and cutting edge agenda addressing short, medium and long term strategies covering post-PTC operations, data reliability, portfolio profiles, component innovation, workforce development, industry scale up, supply chain development and management, new, existing and future asset considerations, and more
- Reuters Events - New Energy Update has just been acquired by the world’s largest and most trusted multimedia news provider and will be upscaling this summit in line with its reputation
- Co-located with PV Operations 2020 – access to both Wind and PV Operations events under one roof, attracting major plant owners, utilities and operators
Request your event brochure to stay in the loop with event developments >>>
Why is this a must attend learning, networking and business opportunity for you?
Tax credit deadlines and falling development costs are fuelling a surge in wind installations across the US. As such, the whole structure of the wind market is changing. Post PTC, the industry anticipates a shift from CAPEX to OPEX; with increasing focus on operations, intense competition slicing O&M prices, lowering margins and attracting new types of service providers and asset owners, it is key for the complete value to maximise output, minimise costs, ensure workforce safety and maintain asset integrity.
This key strategic business event assembles utilities, municipalities, owners, operators, IPPs, OEMs, service providers, R&D, and supply chain innovators to share insights, learn, conduct business and collaboratively achieve operational targets.
Get your copy of the event brochure now, all event info in one place to share with your team, including:
· Event overview
· Full Agenda and Networking Sessions
· Full Speaker, Press and Media List
· Attendee Breakdown and 1-1 Meeting Service
· Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
· Registration Options
Download your copy by filling in the form on the right >>>