60-minute US Offshore Wind Supply Chain Webinar Presentations and Q&A:
1. Introduction: Emily Domange, New Energy Update, Reuters Events
2. Leveraging supply chains from other industries and transitioning workforces
By Eoghan Quinn, Global Director for Offshore Wind, Worley
3. Adapting a European supply chain model and the risk of developing a new supply chain
By John MacAskill, Director, Offshore Wind Consultants
4. New York State’s local content requirements, incentives for US offshore wind and supply chain investments
By Matthew Vestal, Senior Advisor, large-scale Renewables, NYSERDA
5. Maryland’s local content requirements, incentives for US offshore wind and supply chain investments
By Samuel Beirne, Energy Program Manager, Maryland Energy Administration (MEA)
6. Non-technical services such as financial and vessel requirements for US Offshore Wind projects
By Barry Logue, Vice President Renewables US, Scottish Development International.
If you have any questions, please let me know.